When you log in, you will be taken to your Campaign Page. To get to your Dashboard, just click Dashboard at the top right next to Campaign.
Use your Dashboard to:
Manage your personal user profile. Under Profile, click Edit YOUR NAME’s Profile. You can change your email and phone number here. If you change your email, remember to use that updated email address every time you log in. Remember to click Save after you make any changes to your information. If you change your address, please notify your Fundraising Coordinator.
Locate a peer mentor in your area to contact. The Find a Friend Network facilitates communication between HelpHOPELive clients who have similar medical conditions. Here’s how to join:
1. Under Profile, click Be Part of Find a Friend Network. You will need to agree to the terms and select which information you want to share with other members in your network.
2. Information you share with the Find a Friend Network is password protected and will only be viewed by other HelpHOPELive clients.
Download Helpful Forms. Under the Helpful Forms menu on your Dashboard, you will find:
1. A list of fundraising event ideas and suggestions.
2. Sample event flyers and materials.
3. The Event Remittance Form you’ll need to send proceeds from your fundraising events to HelpHOPELive.
4. The Fund Request Form for submitting expenses to HelpHOPELive for payment.
5. Additional materials to support your fundraising efforts.
See contributors to your campaign. Here’s how:
1. Under Supporters, you can click View Campaign Contributors or click Export Contributors List to download a list of your supports and their contact information as an Excel spreadsheet.
2. By default, you will see the names of contributors who donated within the last month. Change the Start date and End date to see contributors for specific date ranges.