1. Log in with your email/username and password at helphopelive.org to begin managing your Campaign Page in Edit Mode.
2. Upload a Campaign Picture to replace the HelpHOPELive logo as the default image. Click the pencil icon* at the top right of the logo then select Add a New Picture. For best results, use an image that is 300x200 pixels. You will be prompted to crop and Save your Campaign Picture. If you don’t want to crop the image, simply click Cancel instead of Save and then click Cancel again to exit the cropping tool.
3. If you want to display a fundraising indicator to keep your supporters up-to-date with your fundraising progress, click Show the Fundraising Indicator, enter a Goal amount (without commas) and click Save.
4. Complete your appeal letter. An appeal letter makes it easy to tell your story and ask for help from your community. Your page will display default About Me text until you develop an appeal letter with your HelpHOPELive Fundraising Coordinator. Reach out to your Fundraising Coordinator to get started.
5. Define social share options. Click the pencil at the top right corner next to Share My Page to select the social media sharing tools you would like to display on your Campaign Page. These buttons will enable your supporters to quickly share a link to your Campaign Page via their personal social media sites.
6. Make your Campaign Page public. Your page will not be published until HelpHOPELive has received an initial donation of $25 or more to launch your campaign online. Ask a supporter to call HelpHOPELive at 800.642.8399 to make the first donation or call your Fundraising Coordinator to make the donation yourself.
*Don’t see a pencil icon? Click the green Edit button at the top right of your Campaign Page to open Edit Mode.