How To Create, Manage And Promote Your Fundraisers Online
Note: Before you add a new event to your Campaign Page, please contact your HelpHOPELive Fundraising Coordinator for help planning and executing a successful fundraiser. Your coordinator can provide you with helpful fundraising ideas, step-by-step event instructions, custom promotional materials like flyers and press releases--and more.
If you are not sure who your Fundraising Coordinator is, click on your Dashboard to view your Team.
To add a new fundraising event:
1. Click the pencil icon* next to Fundraising Activities on your page.
2. Click Add a New Event. Enter the event information you have available. Once you have saved your event, you can come back later to edit the event and add additional details.
3. If you have a HelpHOPELive-approved event flyer, check the Upload a Flyer box to browse your computer for the saved PDF to display on your page. If you do not have a flyer, contact your Coordinator to request one (we can create custom event tickets, too!).
If you want to add online event registration:
1. As you Add a New Event, under Registration Options, add ticket or sponsorship prices. Click the Add Registration Option button to continue to add additional options to the list.
2. You can add an Additional Registration Question if it is needed for your event. For example, if you are selling t-shirts at the event, you can use this space to ask the registrant to provide his or her t-shirt size.
3. Review your work and make sure all of the event details are accurate.
4. If you’re ready to promote the event, check the Display event on the Campaign Page box in the Event Information section and then click Save.
Once you’ve published your event, track online registrations:
1. Click the Back button to return to your Campaign Page in Edit Mode.
2. Click the pencil next to Fundraising Activities on your Page.
3. Click View Registrants.
4. Click Export to Excel to download a list of registered attendees.
5. On the day of the event, print the list or view it on your smartphone to monitor attendance.
*Don’t see a pencil icon? Click the green Edit button at the top right of your Campaign Page to open Edit Mode.