1. Click the pencil icon* next to Photo Albums at the bottom right of your Page, then select Add a New Album.
2. Give your album a name, click Browse or Choose File (depending on your Internet browser) to upload a picture from your computer, then click Save.
3. Click Add a New Image to add another picture to your album, and so on.
4. When you have completed your album, click Back at the top right of the screen to return to your Photo Albums page. Here you can Add a New Album and choose which Albums to feature on your Campaign Page.
To feature an album on your Campaign Page:
1. Click the pencil next to the album you want to display and check the Display album cover on Campaign page box, then click Save. You can feature up to three albums on your Campaign Page at one time.
To delete an album:
1. Click the pencil next to Photo Albums, then click the Delete button to remove the album. You will be asked to confirm this action by clicking OK. This action will delete the album permanently.
*Don’t see a pencil icon? Click the green Edit button at the top right of your Campaign Page to open Edit Mode.