You can Add Team Members to help you manage your Campaign Page.* On your Dashboard, find your Team menu, then select Add a Team Member.
Enter as much information as possible about the new team member, including their contact information and relationship to you. Next, choose the team member’s role:
1. Full access to website: allows team members to access everything on your Campaign Page and Dashboard, except for the option to add additional team members.
2. Limited access to website: allows team members to edit your Campaign Page.
3. No login to website: this team member can see your public Campaign Page, but is not able to edit the Page or make any other changes to your user profile.
Once you have selected the right role, you can choose from three additional options for this team member.
1. Check the box if this team member should be the Primary Contact for your campaign.
2. Check the box if this team member has permission to call HelpHOPELive for an update on the campaign balance.
3. Check the box if this team member can submit expenses to HelpHOPELive for payment.
When you’re finished, click the Save button at the bottom left. If you have given team members full or limited access to your Campaign Page, they will receive an email alert with instructions to create their personal password to log in to your page.
*Keep in mind that adding a new Team Member has advantages even if you don’t need that individual to help manage your Campaign Page. Team Members can become primary contacts for HelpHOPELive fundraising support, receive the campaign balance, and/or request payment from funds raised with your permission.