Thanks to the generosity of our supporters and your community, Giving Tuesday 2019 was a huge success. Take a look!
Giving Tuesday 2019
$143,303 raised in 24 hours (23% more than we raised in 2018!)
$72,797 raised at helphopelive.org from 267 #tealdeal donors
30+ Facebook Frames activated to show support for Help Hope Live
$68,006 raised on Facebook from 868 donations through 50 Facebook Fundraisers
#forcedtofundraise…But Not Alone
While financial support is a critical contributor to someone’s ability to heal, live, and thrive during a medical crisis, it is not the only way to spread hope. Throughout Giving Tuesday, our staff got the chance to witness community support at its finest.
Don’t forget to take an opportunity to express your gratitude, whether via email, social media posts or DMs, phone calls, letters, or a combination. It is important to show supporters that every donation AND gesture of support from your community truly makes a difference in your life.
Hope at Home
Our impact is national, but it’s always special for us to witness the power of community support in our own backyard. That’s why we sincerely thank First Resource Bank of Wayne, PA for their generosity in pledging $2,500 to match Giving Tuesday donations to our General Operating Fund this year.
We also thank Radnor Township for formally recognizing Giving Tuesday as a local and global celebration, encouraging neighbors to give back to Help Hope Live and other exceptional nonprofits.
The Giving Season Begins
Giving Tuesday 2019 may be over, but the season of giving has only just begun. In fact, 30% of all charity giving occurs in the month of December.
Think you’re too late to take advantage? Think again: 10% of all charity giving occurs between December 29 and December 31!
Now is the time to make the most of this seasonal opportunity to connect with your community for support. Reach out to your Client Services Coordinator to take advantage of the unique benefits Help Hope Live can offer you to boost your holiday outreach, including:
- The power of our 501(c)(3) status
- Matching gift opportunities for end-of-year support from employeers
- Gift-in-kind solicitation to expand donated items for your 2020 fundraisers
- Ongoing Facebook Fundraiser opportunities thanks to our nonprofit status
- One-on-one help with writing a holiday appeal letter to your community, securing a custom holiday giving flyer or business cards, and accessing a personalized fundraising video to share throughout the season
- Social media tips for engaging supporters through your favorite platforms, from gratitude lists to live video
- …and more!