Emily Progin is the PR and Communications Coordinator for the national medical fundraising nonprofit Help Hope Live (helphopelive.org). She is the author of the content on the Help Hope Live “Latest” blog at helphopelive.org/latest.
Emily has been writing in-depth content for Help Hope Live since February 2015.
Her goal is to provide trustworthy information to the nonprofit’s fundraising clients and the public on out-of-pocket medical costs, medical fundraising, and the power of community support. Her work for Help Hope Live covers a wide range of diverse topics, such as:
- Common costs associated with transplantation, catastrophic injuries, and catastrophic illnesses
- How to fundraise for out-of-pocket medical costs
- How to use social media and press outreach to broaden the reach of a medical fundraising campaign
- Improving health care quality and access for Black Americans
- What makes a nonprofit a 501(c)(3)
- How fundraising with Help Hope Live impacts patients’ lives
Find Emily on LinkedIn here.
Since 1983, Help Hope Live has helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars to cover a wide range of critical out-of-pocket medical costs. Help Hope Live has the highest possible four-star Charity Navigator rating – learn more here.Written by Emily Progin