No results found. Please try modifying your search.

If you find yourself reading this, then you know Connie Dyson is on the most harrowing journey of her life which began back in December 2015. What started as a cough was eventually diagnosed as a rare form of Interstitial Lung Disease. After multiple evaluations in January, Connie experienced a rapid decline in her ability to breathe and was quickly admitted to Northwestern Hospital in Chicago, IL. As a result, she continues to complete the necessary tests to be a viable candidate for a double lung transplant.

Likely, Connie has, in one way or another, presented herself into your life, and has undoubtedly left a lasting impression. Connie is devoted to her family and friends, and has spent her life serving them in every way imaginable. She is now home from the hospital, but her fight continues. Currently, one of her lungs has suffered 40% damage and the other has 60% damage – she is reliant on oxygen and is currently home bound. Whereas most people with this condition take years to get to this critical point, Connie’s decline has happened unfortunately far more rapidly. Her disease continues to try and define her — Connie absolutely refuses to allow this to happen.

Photo Galleries (1)

Loading Images


July 20, 2016

“Though she be but little, she is fierce.” - William Shakespeare

You are stronger than any obstacle this throws at you, stay strong mom! XoXo

Ashley and Kyle