Michelle Needs Your Help
Hello, my name is Michelle A. Rodriguez
I’m 47 years old and in need of a kidney transplant. I have been a wife of 32 years to my wonderful husband Roy. I’m a mother of three beautiful daughters and grandmother of two.
I have been very blessed in my life with my family and friends. For the past three years I have been struggling with diabetes. After facing the constant battle of balancing my sugar and having a restrictive diet, I am on transplant list at Baylor Hospital in Dallas, Texas. I have insurance and they will pay 80% of my medical expenses and I have to pay the remaining 20%. The transplant medication alone is expected to be $900 for the first month. I’m going to start peritoneal dialysis at home and a lot of the medication is not covered by my insurance, forcing me have to pay out of pocket.
To help offset my uninsured costs, a fundraising campaign in my honor has been established with HelpHOPELive, a nonprofit organization that has been assisting the transplant community for nearly 30 years.
All contributions are tax deductible, are held by HelpHOPELive in the South-Central Kidney Transplant Fund, and are administered by HelpHOPELive for transplant-related expenses only. You can help make a difference in my life.
Please consider making a contribution. I’m fighting to stay healthy because of my adopted seven year old daughter. She has Autism and depends on me to stay around and advocate for her needs. I plan to see her cross the stage and receive her high school diploma. My goal in life is to live, love, and give back.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support.
Mail a Check
Make checks payable to:
Help Hope Live
Note in memo:
In honor of Michelle A. Rodriguez
Help Hope Live
2 Radnor Corporate Center
100 Matsonford Road
Radnor, PA 19087