Please Help Patricia Get Her New Heart
Patricia Davis Bennett is a 57-year-old wonderful, caring woman, who is very ill. After years of struggling with congestive heart failure, her doctors have told her a heart transplant is her only hope for survival.
Patricia grew up in Lake Wales, Florida, and graduated from Lake Wales High School. Sometime later, she moved to Bartow, Florida and made it her home. Patricia has one daughter, two granddaughters and her dog named Nike. She was employed at Ametex US Gauges for 21 years until 2000 when her declining heart health prevented her from working. However, she remains hopeful that a new heart will allow her to live again and return to a productive life. We are committed to seeing her through this challenging time.
Transplants are lifesaving but financially draining. While grateful for the insurance she has, it only covers 80% of her transplant and the remaining 20% must be paid out-of-pocket. Patricia will also incur travel expenses, co-pays, lab fees, the extraordinarily expensive cost of the anti-rejection medications she will need to take for the rest of her life and more. She cannot face this alone.
To help with the financial burden of Patricia’s uninsured expenses, a fundraising campaign in her honor has been established with HelpHOPELive, a trusted nonprofit organization that has been providing community-based fundraising guidance to patients and their families for more than 30 years. All donations are tax-deductible, are held by HelpHOPELive in the Southeast Heart Transplant Fund, and are administered by HelpHOPELive for transplant-related expenses only. Please consider a contribution.
For credit card contributions, please click the DONATE NOW button.
Your support is critical to the overall success of Patricia’s struggle. Please know that your contribution counts, no matter the size. You can also help by posting this letter to your Facebook, Twitter, at your church or even by word of mouth. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind consideration
Chazet Davis (Patricia’s daughter)
863-206-0219 or 863-229-6897
June 27, 2015
We love you Miss Diane!
Mail a Check
Make checks payable to:
Help Hope Live
Note in memo:
In honor of Patricia Davis Bennett
Help Hope Live
2 Radnor Corporate Center
100 Matsonford Road
Radnor, PA 19087