The Help Hope Live website fulfills so many important purposes, from serving as your online fundraising headquarters to helping supporters understand how our program works.
On Tuesday, February 27, our website got a makeover! If you’d like to discuss the website makeover, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Here’s what you need to know.
What Has Changed?
The purpose of this makeover is to make our website more clear, more modern, and easier to use.
You’ll experience exciting upgrades like:
- An all-new homepage
- Better-looking Campaign Pages with eye-catching headlines (see details below)
- Improved donation features you’ve been asking for, like the ability for contributors to share their donation amounts!
- Bolder call-to-actions for Upcoming Fundraisers
- Clickable and shareable FAQs
- A better mobile experience
- And more!
What Stayed the Same?
Though the appearance has changed, you still have complete access to all of your favorite website features and Help Hope Live information.
Links to our website and your Campaign Page will stay exactly the same.
What Should I Do Next?
Our website redesign means a fresh look for your Campaign Page. To keep up with these changes, you may need to modify the About section of your Campaign Page. Here’s what to do:
- Log in to your Campaign Page at helphopelive.org
- Click the edit icon next to the About section
- Add a headline as the first sentence of the About section (see example below)
- Update the rest of the About section if there have been significant changes, like a recovery milestone
- Click Save
As always, every member of the Help Hope Live team will be here to support you and answer your questions as you explore the redesigned site and continue fundraising.
– Your Team at Help Hope Live
Written by Emily Progin