Happy holidays from our Help Hope Live community to yours! Here are a few updates as we wrap up this year together.
Our home offices will follow a modified schedule in December and January:
- Closing early at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, December 23
- Closed on Monday, December 26
- Closing early at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, December 30
- Closed on Monday, January 2
Our Year of Hope
Since our founding in 1983, our nonprofit has helped more than 20,000 families and raised over $172 million to pay for life-changing and life-sustaining medical needs. Here’s how we did in our 2022 fiscal year:
Coming Soon: We're Turning 40!
2023 marks Help Hope Live’s 40th anniversary, and we can’t wait to celebrate four decades of trusted medical fundraising. Will you join us?
If you have the means to help us start 2023 strong, here are a few ways to support Help Hope Live in December:
- Make a year-end donation to support our Annual Fund
- See if your employer will match your next donation to Help Hope Live
- Pledge a monthly gift to give our mission year-round support
- Join our Kolff Society of sustaining donors or learn other ways to give, from workplace giving to stocks and bonds
Thank You - and Stay Tuned!
Thank you for subscribing to our Latest in 2022!
We’ll keep bringing you updates, announcements, and Voices of Hope in 2023. Stay subscribed and take this journey with us through advocacy, amplifying voices, expanding advocacy and awareness, spotlighting authentic experiences, and spreading hope.Written by Emily Progin